Just wanted to list a few forums and such that are useful for game designers and gamers. It’s not the authorative list, it’s just a starting point, yadda yadda.
- http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?59-D-amp-D-3e-3-5e-d20 -Giant in the Playground forums, d20 section
- http://reddit.com/r/rpgdesign – really friendly subreddit for designing RPGs
- http://reddit.com/r/tabletopgamedesign – pretty inclusive subreddit about game design in general
- http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizoInc/pathfinder/pathfinderRPG/thirdParty – Third party section of the Paizo forums
- https://www.twitch.tv/littleredgoblin – Really awesome podcast called Professional Goblins by Mike Myler and Scott Gladstein
- https://fatgoblingames.com/collections/publishers-choice-stock-art – Killer and affordable stock art from Fat Goblin Games
- I’ll definitely add more as I remember them.